NOTE : PUBLIC VOTING PHRASE FROM 10 NOVEMBER TO 1ST DECEMBER

Grand Game Awards 2023 - JURY

Meet Our Global Jury Panel: A diverse assembly of 18 gaming experts from various countries, uniting to shape the Grand Game Awards 2023. Explore their profiles and learn about their significant roles in this prestigious event.

ARAB HARDWARE

GAMES MIX

PLAYER 1

ELDER PLAYERS

REX

DZ COMMUNITY

ArabGamerZ

VGEX

قيمزمّ

ECHO MENA

حسين المطيري

Another Techtuber

عُماني إكسبوكس

سعودي ستيشن

WOLFWOOD

Della3tv

RedHawkDZ

AR Spoot’s Gaming

Grand Game Awards 2023 - CATEGORIES

Discover the breadth and depth of gaming innovation and mastery across a multitude of categories at Grand Game Awards 2023. Dive into an array of categories encompassing diverse aspects of gaming excellence, from the Best Game of the Year to specialized recognitions in audio, design, storytelling, and more. Each category represents a benchmark of excellence within the gaming industry, showcasing outstanding achievements in gameplay, innovation, narrative, and technological advancements. Delve into these categories to celebrate the games that redefine boundaries, captivate audiences, and set new standards in gaming excellence.

Best Indie Game

Best Mobile Game

Best Ongoing Game

Game of the Year

Best Adaptation

Best Remake

Best Remaster

Localisation in Arabic

Best Arabic Studio

Anticipated Game

Best Performance

Best Narrative

Best Innovation 

Best Score and Music

Animation in game

Best Art Direction

Best Game Direction

Best Game Design

Best Audio Design

Best Technical 

Adventure game

Best Action Game

Best RPG

Best Fighting Game 

Best Family Game

Best Sports Game

Best Racing Game

Best Shooter game

Best Multiplayer

Best VR/AR Game

Best Sim/Strategy

Best Esports Athlete

Best Esports Team

Best Esports Game

Best Esports Coach

Best Esports Event

Best Esports Host

Content Creator

Tech Content Creator

Fan’s Game of the year

PlayStation exclusive

Best Xbox Exclusive

Nintendo Exclusive

Community Support

Collector of the Year

Algerian Esports Team

DZ Content Creator

Best Arab Media

Character of the year

Best Xbox Exclusive

Best Remaster

Best Esports Coach

Best Shooter game

Best Score and Music

Adventure game

Character of the year

Grand Game Awards 2023 - Partners and Sponsors

Grand Game Awards Q&A

Got questions about nominations, voting, or the event itself? Explore our comprehensive FAQ section to discover everything about the Grand Game Awards. From nomination guidelines to event details, our FAQs cover the most sought-after information to guide you through the process seamlessly.

Public voting at the Grand Game Awards is an integral part of recognizing excellence in gaming. During the specified voting period, gamers and enthusiasts can visit our website and access the voting portal. There, they can cast their votes for their favorite games across various categories. Each person can vote for their preferred titles in the nominated categories. The votes from the public collectively hold a significant weight in determining the winners, making this process an inclusive celebration of gaming excellence.

Winners are decided based on a combination of the jury’s votes and the public’s votes. The jury’s votes contribute 70% to the final decision, while the public vote counts for the remaining 30%. Fan Choice category are 100% from the public vote counts.

The Grand Game Awards ceremony will be live-streamed on our website and various social media platforms. Stay updated with our announcements for the event’s schedule and live streaming details.

Digitale Anime © 2023 – Grande Game Awards